My Secret Santa Gift from Veronica Vartic



Every New year we play a game with a wonderful group that I am proud to be a member of called "the European Street Team" . We send and receive one gift at the holiday season and you don't know from whom you are going to receive your gift until the postman knocks your door :) I was so surprised with my Santa gift that I received today from the talented bag designer Veronica Vartic. Am I the luckiest girl among the group or what? Wowww what a gorgeous bag. Every one in the office signed up for a line to borrow it for one night out! Hmmmm....I don't think so. Please go visit her lovely etsy shop and have one of your own... http://www.veronicavartic.com

envelope - HOLIDAY SALE and FREE SHIPPING $136.00 USD

Comments

  1. waaw ! awesome gift! you are lucky girl pınar:)) pls give me for a night:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that is so lovely!!! you lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very lucky:)))Oppssss great gift..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. amazing.. you are so lucky..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your are a lucky girl, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Pinar,

    it makes me really happy that you like it! and I think it suits you very well! :)

    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow!You are soo lucky!Gorgeous bag!Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts