Can you Keep a Secret?


Shh don't tell!
I am the new Queen of this weeks EST (European Street Team) challenge which was hosted by Handebilten last week. I've been announced to be the winner with my "Turquoise Small Square Earrings" And for this weeks theme; it's weird, daring, mystic and dark yet surprising and juicy... I'm not only talking about the truth, broken hearts, lies, gossip or betrayal don't forget that some secrets are fun and playful too as Victoria's secret:) like sexy... I am asking you, Can you Keep a Secret?

Yes, you've heard me right!

Our new theme is Secrets!!!!

Can you Keep a Secret?
Why do you smile Like you have told a secret
Now you're telling lies Cause you're the one to keep it
But no one keeps a secret No one keeps a secret
Why when we do our darkest deeds Do we tell?
They burn in our brains Become a living hell
Cause everyone tells Everyone tells…
Got a secret Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret If one of them is dead…

Get inspired by the song http://fizy.com/s/176s16

Here are the first entries, they will keep up coming so don't forget to check it out later this week!
VALENTINE'S DAY SALE - Secret Valentine Wrist Warmers by koopdegrace


little dahlia- compact pouch in pale pink linen and black cotton by karuski


Lilac Kangaroos on Kids T-shirt, Size S by BHBKidstyle

Felt-fiber necklace-choker in shades of purple by creationsbyeve

Tell me your Secret Pretty Shell by ColoursandTextures

Can you keep a secret Digital Collage on Canvas Board by starrybluesky


Hand painted silk scarf The Witch by dagamara


Secrets from the Heart- Romantic Steampunk Necklace by staroftheeast


The secrets of amethyst plum rose blossom wedding flower snap clip by ayawedding


Secret Garden Skirt by P8Accessories


Circle Glass Necklace - Secret by potglasshande


Baby Peekaboo Chickadee by missusD
P.S.: Click on the picture to see the secret inside the egg!

Beaded Flowers on Wire by Alatvian


House of Secrets Edition 1/10 by matchstickgirl

Can you keep a secret - black cd cover with keyhole print by nauli


Felted scarf Life in the swamp from ingermaaike

Secret Language, Leather Journal or Notebook, Suede from Kreativlink
Secret Gnome Playground Miniature Polymer Clay Sculpture by glamasaurus


Small Porcelain Dish - Love Song by NewMoonStudio
P.S.: A guest Artist from Etsy

Be the Change. Gandhi's inspiring words handstamped on sterling silver by Simag
P.S.: Guest Artist from Etsy

Comments

  1. congratulations dear..
    do you know my new challenge item..
    sstt.. quietly.. it is my secret.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks so much for the new fun theme. I love Secrets;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great theme ... Looking forward to seeing the new entries...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo fantastic i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! And what a cool new theme!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats and...what a great theme!!!!!
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I Love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! and such a great theme! I'll try to come up with something :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. First congrats on winning the last challenge!
    Cool and intriguing new theme! I'm trying to take part in this week's challenge, although I have no ideas yet... :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on vining and picking a great subject! I with you all good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS dear Pınar:) amazing new theme

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation be the queen of this week. beautiful entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♥Congratulations Pınar♥ amazing new theme.. and Thank You for sharing your secret.. :) love secret!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Pınar:) Harika ürün!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow amazing entires!! I didn't make it though.... I loved the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the 'Secrets from the Heart- Romantic Steampunk Necklace by staroftheeast'

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea, I too one day I want to do a swap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts