Who Loves to Swap?

Every now and than, I order something unique from an Etsy designers. One of the coolest things about buying on Etsy, is afterwards, getting the your package! I usually forget about it since it takes at least 2 weeks for a package to arrive to Istanbul. And each time it is a great surprise to open the door for my postman handing me the order I've even forgot about. Don’t we all love to open gifts in cute, ribbons with little detailed packages? Of course, buying something every day for the thrill of that little package is not possible, so I decided to propose a swap, just for the fun of it! I will send a pair of one of these lovely 925 Karats silver earrings pictured. I have three figures; a dragonfly, butterfly or a rose in silver or silver coated with18Karat gold. I will send one of them to anybody that will send me her address with an Etsy convo ( http://toosis.etsy.com ) In return you can send me... anything you want! The value is not important; it may be something you hand crafted, something from your shop or what ever, as long as you think that would make me happy. You can choose the design you want with a note while you send me your address or I will send a random one ifyou want it to be a surprise ( I’d like the butterfly earrings with silver coated with 18 karat gold) I will blog about the packages I receive in my blog with a link of your shop. Deadline April 9th. Are you in? I'll be waiting for your convoes...
a) 925Karat Siliver Rose Stud Earrings

b) 925Karat Siliver Butterfly Stud Earrings
c) 925Karat Siliver Dragonfly Stud Earrings
d) 18 Karat Gold Plated 925Karat Siliver Dragonfly Stud Earrings with an Antique Brush finish

e) 18 Karat Gold Plated 925Karat Siliver Butterfly Stud Earrings with an Antique Brush finish

f) 18 Karat Gold Plated 925Karat Siliver Rose Stud Earrings with an Antique Brush finish

Comments

  1. how sweet idea:) I would love to join for gifts too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it..I am going to join it..Olalala...You are the my best designer..:)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join to..count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I would love to be a part of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! I remembered Estella did a swap like this too.... Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I'm in Pinar. My painting is almost on its way to you!
    ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would L O V E to join to..count me in:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh cool! I'm in as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with Dragonflies! So I'm in!

    It's such a sweet idea!

    TeaButterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts