My Secret Easter Bunny Gift from Febystandesign...

Today I received a package and was very suprised to find a wonderful knitted grey bolero top inside. After a small shock that I didn't order anything like this and thinking it was so beautiful to hend it over to its owner, I was relaived when I realized that it was the gift I was waiting from my secret easter bunny.
I wore it all day long which fit perfectly. It is soft, warm and staylish. Just the way I like... I think I might be one of the luckiest bunnies... Thank you so much Ebru for this thoughtfull gift. You and your sister Feyza sure are very talentet artists. Please visit their lovely store for more beautiful designs on sale http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6062158


Comments

  1. Anonymous6:08 AM

    Wow, sweet Pinar, you deserve this beautiful bolero top. Suits you perfect! Lucky u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really too lucky. This is great gift Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are a very lucky girl indeed! It looks amazing .. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely surprise, congrats on your secret bunny gift Pinar!

    -minna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely surprise, you received a beautiful Easter Bunny gift Pinar!

    -minna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so beautiful...you lucky girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! And I love the photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super great! I'm so happy you love your bunny gift! Ebru sure did a wonderful job - wow - that must have taken ages to make! Thanks for participating both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:45 AM

    what a wonderful gift. you are very very lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks gorgeous, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is really beautifull, lucky girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky you!
    Lovely gift from the Secret Easter Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts