Cooking Workshop from Istanbul / Wagamama

To my surprise I won a cooking workshop from Istanbul / Wagamama a world wide famous food chain restaurant with their Japanese noodle recipes. I learned the recipe and a few good tricks that I 'd like to share; add water and some sugar to your Soya souse, and add an egg to your ingredients just a minute before cooking... Bon Appetite...


Yaki Soba Ingredients

40gr. Chicken
20gr. Green Pepper
20 gr. Red Pepper
20gr. Yellow Onion
20gr. Spring Onion
20gr. Shrimp
100 gr. Soya
180 gr. Soba noodle
1 egg
15ml. oil
15ml wagasoy souse
2gr. sesame
5gr. red ginger

Waga Soy Sauce Ingredients

250 ml. soy sauce
50gr. Sugar
100ml water


Comments

  1. I love wagamama, & there aren't any in New York :(
    It says 20gr Onion then 20gr fresh Onion? Whats the difference? Is one Scallions/Spring Onions and the other yellow or red onion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes one is yellow onion and the other is spring onions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks delicious!I will try it out!!!Thanks for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard of them but is sure looks delicious. Must have been great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw! Yummy! Must try one of these days! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hımmm yummy I want to eat it
    I will try to cook too according to your tariff

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to know this recipe. I wonder if they have any green tea cakes (or matcha cake) in their menus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh yummy ,I wana make try

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts