Freebie "Eu Du Toilette" Digital Frame




I used a picture of my sister in this example...



As much as I love doing lots of different kinds of arts and crafts, I also like playing around with digitals. Because of my profession, I already know to use a lot of complicated computer programs such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, DreamWeaver and even a little 3D studio and flash animation. A few years ago I discovered that making a scrapbook digitally is much more easy and fun. The results are remarkable. Today I want to introduce you to “Digital Scrap Booking” From Now on there will be a lot of freebies at my blog. So don’t forget to come visit every now and than.

Here is a fun photo frame I created for you. It is in psd format. You just have to download the file and insert your own photo in the middle as a new layer. If you don’t have a program that support this format, you can print out the picture in jpg format and cut out the white part in the middle to use as a frame to one of your printed pictures.

Enjoy, have fun!


http://www.toosis.com/blogfiles/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts