Green Jade Necklace


Green Jade Necklace
Originally uploaded by toosis

Introducing My New Design;

¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨

Green Jade Necklace

This Necklace is hand crafted with pure and sterling silver. The gold color is done by coating silver with 18 karat gold. I use different sizes of round faceted jade stones in this design. The length of the necklace is Approximately 16 inches (44cm),but you can tell me your size during checkout and I will make it accordingly.

I ship my items well-cushioned, inside a bubble mailer in organze gift pouches or gift boxes, prettily packaged and perfect for giving. I also include a zipped bag for you so that you can safely store your jewelry when not in use♥

¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨

Comments

Popular Posts