Crocheted Blossom Lariat


Just when I was feeling very down, I received a package with my name on it at the office. It was the most amazingly beautiful handcrafted crocheted blossom lariat that I was dreaming about for some time. And my dear friend Meltem knew just the right time to cheer me up :) Lots of my friends and family members tried to take it from me; I said there is no chance! Go get your self one while there is still one left at her lovely store.

Crocheted Blossom Lariat

$35.00 USD

Comments

  1. So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayyy Pınar'cım ne tatlısın:) Sana bir başka türlü yakışmış:) Güle güle kullan hayatım! You are so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy for frends who know when and how to cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. meltem and you very specalladies,i am happy to know you :)

    looks beautiful.
    iyi gunlerde kullan:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a pretty decoration! Lucky you to have such a wonderful friend!
    ~Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meltem bal gibi yaa, güle güle kullan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ayyy millet beni iyi şımartmışsınız haa:)) Sen de öyle Pınar'cım:)) Sağolun kızlar!

    Thanks girls:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts