Featured One of a Kind Artists Series1

Oh my God! I found some very talented artists who make one of a kind pieces that are so extraordinary and fabulous. It is like going out just for window shoping and finding some hidden treasuries among the way. I wanted to share it with you so that you can list them among your favorites too. I definately did... Infact I decided to list these lost and found hidden treasuries now and than in a series... So here we go;


Southern Sweet T's CLASSIC TOTE in Hot Mama Pink

P.S: Hot pink and zebra print can reflect the wildnes in a woman!!! Not finished!!! and it has three interior pockets (1 pen, 1 cell phone, and one large whatever pocket). made by SouthernSweetTs

$32.00 USD


LHASA APSO needle felted dog free shipping


$25.00 USD

P.S.: These felted cuties just look like real puppies. by makingstuffwithlove


CHOCOLATE IN THE GARDEN altered book and seed collection


$45.00 USD

P.S.: don't forget to look inside the book. You will be amazed with the secret pockets, scrapbook details and it smells like chocolate too! by TackledAndShackled




Prettiest Girl Ever with Earrings

$7.25 USD

P.S.:What a nice present would that make. I loved the dressed up card. by Crazy4Cards

Comments

  1. I love them all! especially the dressed up card. Chocolate is always a good theme too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LHASA APSO needle felted dog! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Chocolate in the Garden seed kit!!! The book itself is an amazing work of art, and what could be better than growing real flowers that smell like chocolate!!!! Guilt free indulgence!!! Sow your seeds with love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts