I feel blessed

I feel blessed; recently I had wonderful gifts from my dear etsy friends.
I always admired Bayanhippo bags and wanted to own one for some time. There are lots of models and prints of fabric to choose from. Her designs and choices of colors change due to seasons. The bag has lots of details like a magnetic snap closure keep your stuff tucked safely inside! There is a big super handy outside pocket with an elastic band closure. Over all they are top quality and very affordable.
Leaves Tote $35.00 USD


My friend Ayperi from Periay, gave me a very long salmon colored scarf made from 100% special goose yarn that I can wear in many different ways. It feels so soft and cuddly. I love it. She is so talented and her shop is full of lovely scarves like this and very affordable too.
Salmon-Cream Spaghetti Scarf $18.00 USD

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness:) They look great , Pınar I'm envy to you:) These are wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinar, You are my best friends and you are really really nice. You make me cry. Thank you very much..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts