My Beautiful Pouch from Labspace


I've received a gorgeous pouch that coud be used for many different purposes from Labspace; an architect like me who creates well designed, cleaverly detailed bags and pouches like this. There was a surprise inside the pouch with my name written inside that made me love it even more... I think this piece will be one of my "must have with me" item this summer.

Meet Rachel with her own words from her profile: I am mother of five beautiful children, a (practising)architect, (house)wife and designer, all rolled into one. I grew up vagabond-style and moved to Rome when I got married. My cultural heritage stems from both East and West. I wish there existed a 48-hour-day, but since it doesn't, I stretch what there is and try to make it all fit in. My day is a fabulous mix of wildly different tasks, and I enjoy (almost) every minute of it.

APPLE OF MY i - Green on Red Pouch for iPhone (or other cellphone) - from the Shantung Collection

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:29 AM

    wow, the pouch is lovely! lucky you. i love Labspace's pouches, especially the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow amazing pouch! I want one of them:) Gorgeous, you are lucky:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Swiedebie, Meltem, PaperInStyle... and, of course, Toosis! I am so glad you enjoy the pouch, I made it with lots of love and care :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw I just blogged about your item! Many thanks again Pinar.
    http://labspaceworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-turkish-swap-buddy-toosis-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts