My Lovely Swap Scarf From Filofashion


My Swap adventure continues, I am receiving wonderfull packages one by one from lovely etsy friends.

Meet Filofashion

She says; All these time, what matter happens, producing has tought me that respecting to producer and at the same time it has made me to be productive person an my bussiness life where as I was working. Actually this prenciple which is so simple has made me to feel happy and I tired less than ever. A time ago my bussiness life has finished although I've started to waste my time on my hobbies. Nowadays I'm painting and knitting when I was a child. I love music. Sometimes I sing a song which like it. Thus, why shouldn't I share all these with you? because I love being smart is accessory which women can't give up. I wish all eyes which are on you effect by the magic of colors and touching of the soft cloth as it effect you warmly.


Knitting Colorful Scarf Hand Knitted Wrap Green Brown Caramel Grey Very Soft $27.00 USD

Comments

  1. Cok guzel olmus bunlar. Pinar , you are so lucky to have Ferda's lovely works like these. Scarves are my favorite accessories . They are fun and cozy. I am a fan of Ferda's work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your shops! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her zaman ki gibi muhteşem Pınarcım dükkanın gibi bloğun da canım ellerine sağlık :))Hep güzel günlerde kullanman dileğiyle !!!You are wonderful !!!And you are very kind dear Pınar :)))Gorgeous blog :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts