Original Felted Soap from Viltakim






What an original idea. A felted soap. Thankyou dear Kim for this surprise. you've made my day... I also hang my heart orniment to my door. It' lovely..



Meet viltalakim; When I was little I was always being crafty with origami, filigraan, knitting etc. Later I became creative with flowers and garding. After giving birth to two lovely daughters I became a floristteacher and I have a fulltime job doing that.

My passion now is making felt by the wet-felt technique. I sometimes use the felting needles. Thanks to my friend who moved to Sweden and introduced felting to me. A fine colleque helped me with different feltingtechniques. Felting is so much fun to do! It gives me new energy in this world where everything has to be done fast. Felting is physical hard work and can take a while before it's finished. Never the less Is felting something magic every time. Colors somehow mix together and become new colors.

wetfelted bottle so now a recycled flowervase order your bottle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts