Nancy van den Boom Oilpaintings

Meet Nancy van den Boom and explore her oilpaintings. She lives in the Netherlands, close to the exciting city of Amsterdam. She uses bright colors of oilpaint for painting people and nature. "I  enjoy the magic of putting up an empty canvas, getting the palette ready to use.... Every time I start a painting I am excited and enjoy the flow of painting. " She says. Inspired by trees, she loves all their ways of appearance the challenge to capture their endless beauty in all their forms.
I invite you to check her website at www.nancyvandenboom.com where you can find more work and information about her paintings. These are not artprints, they are original oilpaintings so you will be surprised to see her modest prices.

 

White Bench Oilpainting where she invites you to take place on this bench and enjoy the view of the poppies all around and the sun in your face!

This is Nancy painting outside her studio. http://www.etsy.com/shop/NancyvdBoom

We arranged a special swap with Nancy and I received my painting last week. The painting is so gorgeous with bright colors of nature. Just a glimpse is enough to cheer you up if you are in a bad mood. First thing I did was to take the painting to an art gallery to be framed. Now it found its place at a wall in my living room. I can't wait to share it with my friends and family. Thank you dear Nancy...

Comments

  1. Oh it's very beautiful!!!!! :D Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinar you are very luck..It is fantastic..I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy this painting is hanging in your house Pinar, and that it is appreciated so much. The choice of frame is wonderful, makes it so classical and bright at the same time. Thank you for the blog, I feel so very much honoured. The swap was your idea, a brilliant idea!
    I cherish your wonderful earrings, please show it your readers!
    thanks for all,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. idillic painting! very beautiful and full of light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous! You are on lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts