Meet Rita aka Alatvian


 Meet Rita a lovely Etsy artist from Latvia. She has two lovely shops one called Alatvian where she sells gorgeous wedding and bridal jewelry, brooches, hair pins and the other called Alatsupplies where you can buy unique supplies. She was kind enough to accept my swap invitation last month and I received a full strand of pearls and another strand of oval cut mother of pearls which came just in time to save me with my new project. I used the pearls to finish one of my necklaces and the motherof pearls to make lovely summer bracelets. 
"I love everything and everyone" she says in her profile. She is educated as a Germanist, but always loved creating beautiful, handmade things...
 


 
Fresh Water Pearls 7 - 9 mm Natural White - 14 1/2 inch strand
 
 Natural Baltic Sea Stones - Pebbles - SS to S - Black Dark Grey

Comments

  1. I love Rita and all her talents! A great woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for this feature!
    I feel so happy my pearls and beads were of good use for you!

    BTW: I have 3 shops on Etsy actually.
    AlatCeramics for ceramic beads and pendants, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alatvian's items are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts