EST weekly challenge "Spartacus Blood and Sand"

Last week I entered the weekly EST (European Street Team) challenge hosted by VixLpCreations and was announced to be the winner. As for the new challenge theme; Ta taaaaa! It is "Spartacus Blood and Sand"
Show me your ancient Roman inspired pieces...


To be inspired you can check out my "Spartacus Blood and Sand" themed treasury;
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4ca77c1763448eefc776b9c7/spartacus-the-gladiator 


I have also been to a Bale Show of Spartacus several years ago and remember that I loved it too.




Here are also some snap shots fromthe TV series of  "Spartacus" ...Wow I loved the series. I can't wait to see your version of the Spartacus. You can use dusty earth toned colors like in the arena or bright colors as in the costumes of the royal ladies in Rome. Check out all the cool accessories and jewelry used at the seens. I am sure you will come up with more gorgeous ones. Have fun!!



and here comes the entries one by one;
 
A handmade romantic black golden rose gift bag from sexyhandmade

Playful felt scarflette in shades of burgundy,deep mulberry,cranberry pink by creatiosbyeve

 White Coral Earrings by staroftheeast 


 Spartacus Challenge Blood and Sand T-shirt tie dye new women both side printed  by Nikacollection

  Vanilla Oatmeal Fingerless Gloves by Warmandsoft

Comments

  1. congrats for winning challenge Pınar:)
    awesome new theme,
    lets go to the ancient times:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pinar :D and what a great theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz Pinar! How are you! Lovely new theme, I will think of an entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing work Pinar! i love the theme and I was involved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the challenge, interesting theme - I love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the challenge!
    I've been a bit out of things lately....When is the deadline for this challenge? I want to make something but I don't know if there's enough time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts