Art lover and features editor makes her bright picks one of which is the toosis aquamarine ring

Business graduate, art lover and features editor makes her bright picks

I’m a Kuwaiti business graduate with a love for the arts. Although studying and working in the business field was an eye-opening and mind-broadening experience, I’ve always felt that I needed to indulge in the creative arts.
I started my blog Pomegranate and Patchouli in 2008 to do just that. Soon after, I found myself writing for websites in my free time which led me to become Fashion Editor at Khaleejesque and eventually the Features Editor. My work at Khaleejesque ranges from writing and editing articles to directing a fashion shoot.
I love literature and am always armed with a good book! I also really LOVE cooking. Though I don’t always have time, I make it a necessity to whip up a new dish once a week. My friends and family are my testers, and they are forced to eat my concoctions (whether they like it or not!).
My style:
I’m always inspired by fashion shows, magazines and more recently street style blogs. The people photographed have really unique ways of wearing things; they never fail to impress me.
I love colors, prints, textures, everything! My personal style is light and bright, contemporary yet artistic. I love wearing loose dresses, flowy tops, and denim, among other things.  I never say never to any one trend. However, I think one of the biggest mistakes people make is thinking that every trend is wearable. Trends are enticing, though they’re not always adaptable for all body types! It doesn’t hurt to admire from afar!

Comments

Popular Posts