Glass Furnace fusing, kiln casting, glassblowing, lamp working and bead making in Istanbul


I have been to the Glass Furnace for a one day class where they show you all about glass work techniques; fusing, kiln casting, glassblowing, lamp working and bead making. I have attended three different classes. It was a lot of fun. 
 camocagi
 First I made a heart with the glass blowing technique. Well I admit that I didn't do much just kind of watched the teacher there:)

 Here they made an object with a jellyfish inside the glass...
 We were given a sight tour. There is a hotel inside the facility, and the landscape is beautiful. People who come here for a course can also stay for the night...


 Bead making was one of the most fun classes here. I was pretty talented in this field since I also am familiar with flames and torches while doing metalsmithinig....




 
This fusing technique was the easiest where you use colored glasses and place them on a glass surface to be fused in an oven and melt...

To know more about glass you can visit www.camocagi.org 



Comments

Popular Posts